- Martijn Verburg
- David Illsley
- Somay Nakhal
- Jim Gough
- Trisha Gee
- Richard Warburton
Adopt a JSR
General consensus to run the Adopt OpenJDK style hackdays for the Adopt a JSR program.
- RW/JG/MV/BE – Write a “How to run your hack day” article for Java Magazine and the wiki – Google doc
- RW – Organise a 308 Type annotations hack day
- RW/MV – Organise a F2F with JAX organisers to sort out JAX London Lambdas Hackday in October
- SN – Organise hackdays for CDI (contact Luigi) and JSON + Websockets
- MV – Get hold of Colin Crist for JMS 2.0 (or IBM)
- We will vote yes on SIP Servlet 2.0 (JSR-359), it simply brings an existing standard up to JEE6 which we think is a good thing.
- BE – Submit “Yes” vote for JSR-359 (Done)
The rest of the meeting was spent discussing aspects of Java 8 and its modularity story, a decision was made to discuss further with Oracle.
Martijn (on behalf of the LJC JCP Committee)